Visit Stache



Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Swim Fan


Upon arriving at Jaro’s place, we dived ourselves on the bed to rest for a while and chitchat a few funny things that what just happened. I tried the board shorts I bought in Landmark, but with my surprise I couldn’t closed it! I was a bit disappointed of course. But any-who, I just managed to wear it and did something to make it look it was intended to be detached but tightened.
It’s really nice that someone now can tolerate my addiction to Lookbook. That every page of my time has always a space for Lookbook.  As well as it made me realized that I should have a story behind every looks that I post. And those stories will have an excitement to share with you guys. It’s just non-stop.
What I’m wearing: Tank top, Dsquared | Board shorts, Landmark | Wayfarer, Thrifted
Hype this look here

0 comments to “Swim Fan”

Post a Comment